AT GARAGE MAKEOVER UK, WE SUPPLY HIGH QUALITY, LIGHT, INDUSTRIAL PVC FLOOR TILES AS WELL AS DURABLE RESIN FLOOR FINISHES.
At Garage Makeover UK, we install MMA resin flooring systems designed with domestic garages in mind. Resin flooring offers a smooth and seamless finish, is easy to clean and extremely durable. It has great anti-slip properties and is resistant to oils, tyre marks, grease and other vehicle fluids. It is also decorative, with many different blends available.
10 Year Product Guarantee
ECOTILE PVC FLOORING
Ecotile flooring looks modern, smart and can withstand industrial levels of use; ideal for garage and workshop flooring. Manufactured from impact resistant, heavy duty PVC, Ecotile provides a far more flexible solution than traditional workshop flooring such as porcelain and ceramic tiles. It offers greater warmth and insulation than concrete, and has an R10 slip rating. It also insulates against cold, damp, noise and is fire retardant.
10 Year Product Guarantee
ECOTILE – KEY FEATURES:
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives needed
- Wide range of surface textures and colours
- Reduces dust and noise
- Exceptional durability
- Safe – excellent slip-resistance
- Warm – insulates the floor from cold
- Fire retardant – Class Bfl S1
- Reduces fatigue
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Lower life cycle cost
- Move and re-use
- Smart modern appearance, suitable for use with Vehicles, Axle Stands & Jacks
- Easily installed around vehicle lifts
- Protects mechanical and power tools from damage when dropped
- Ecotile Flooring is ISO9001 Certified
MMA RESIN FLOORING:
Why MMA Resin over other traditional Epoxy systems:
- Speed – projects can be completed quicker, with drying times under 1 hour between coats, so the garage is ready to use 1 hour after the final sealcoat is applied in comparison to epoxy coats would often have to be left for 48 hours before re-coating.
- Strength of finished floor – MMA resin coatings form a chemical reaction, they get extremely hot and melt in to one another as well as the concrete slab to form one floor with a higher level of strength and durability – in comparison to epoxy coverings which lay on top of each other.
- Durability – MMA is a matt finish whereas Epoxy is a very glossy finish like a mirror, but Epoxy can crack like a mirror too when put under stress.
The cost of the MMA resin will be higher than light industrial PVC floor tiles as it is a more specialist product and installation. Additional benefits:
- Can be applied to temperatures below freezing
- Minor repairs can be fixed the same day using our repair mortars.
- Resistant to Oils, Tyre Marks, Grease and other Vehicle fluids
Here is what the system cannot do:
- Self-level it is only a coating up to 4mm thick
- Repair the front edge of the garage slabs
- Provide a gloss finish unless a polish is applied.
Note that we have the skills to repair and prepare any floor in any condition so we will only apply our resin floor products when we are content that the sub floor is in a suitable condition.