Garage Makeover (UK) Ltd
OFFERING A NEAR UNIQUE SPECIALIST BESPOKE SERVICE FOR A HIGH QUALITY TOTAL GARAGE REFURBISHMENT SOLUTION.
With more than 10 years of experience, specialising in the transformation of domestic garages, both structurally and internally, offering bespoke tailor-made garage solutions to suit all requirements. Quality materials and superb customer service is guaranteed.
How It Works.
STEP 1: SIMPLY CONTACT US
Just send an enquiry or call us on 01753 720077 and we will give initial help and guidance to establish the viability of your proposed project. Send us some photos of your garage we can offer further advice and a free price estimate.
STEP 2: SITE VISIT
We come to you to discuss your project design in detail, to include accurate measurements, structural integrity, damp ingress, draught-proofing, insulation, wall & floor finish, storage & cabinet requirements.
STEP 3: QUOTATION
We will send you a fully specified quotation with a fixed price to carry out the work that you require for your full Garage Makeover.
THE REST IS UP TO YOU…
If you’re happy with our quotation work will normally commence within twenty eight days of your go ahead, and will take typically five to ten days to complete.
AS PART OF A GARAGE REFURBISHMENT THE FOLLOWING WORK MIGHT BE CARRIED OUT:
- Strip out of all unrequired internal fixings to include electrical cabling, back to the consumer unit, strip out and dispose of existing garage door and frame.
- Repair or replacement of garage roofs
- Reconfiguring of any existing plumbing
- Garage floor levelling / Garage floor repairs
- Internal garage damp proof
- Supply and fitting of heavy duty PVC garage flooring
- Fitting of skirting boards
- Creation of a suspended ceiling and insulation as required.
- All first and second fix electrics to enable new light fittings and electrical sockets
- Electrical testing / upgrade or replacement of consumer units as required.
- Supply and fitting of garage doors.
- Supply and fitting of pedestrian doors and windows
- Construction of floor to ceiling cabinets or simple garage cabinets
- Floor to ceiling studwork
- Cladding of walls in high grade smooth 15 mm melamine faced board
- Cladding of ceiling with 15mm melamine faced board
- Clearing of site, rubbish disposal and making good
- To include all first and second fix plumbing, electrical and carpentry requirements.